Road Occupancy Licences and Council Applications

November 11, 2015

With little comprehensive experience in the field, Road Occupancy Licence and Council Applications can be a time consuming process.  At TrafficPOWER, we have a wealth of knowledge gained from many years experience; we’ve learned all the tricks to ensure a successful application first time, saving you valuable time and money. Whether you’re constructing an overpass, laying asphalt, or holding a sport or public event, TrafficPOWER can handle your applications. From Roads and Maritime Services Road Occupancy Licences (ROLs) and Speed Zone Applications (SZAs), to local council applications for road closures or disruption to services and everything in between, we’ve got you covered.

By allowing us to create your Traffic Control Plans, Traffic Management Plan (where required) and to handle the application process, you can rest assured that you’ll be on the road when you need to be, safely.

Contact us for a quote today!